close

嗯 聽說中文真的是最難的語言!

所以我們母語是中文真的很幸福XD

英文應該簡單都了吧! 但是還是得付出努力才行哦

1.美國

 

 

 

 

 

So I’m sort of tone deaf, I can’t really hear them.
我其實真的聽不太出來中文聲調的差別

Constanyly focusing on trying to pronounce things correctly so people understand me.
我很注重我中文發音,這樣大家才聽得懂

「這個10月10號,我跟馬總統要見面,所以我很期待見他!」(小心XX之握)
“This October 10th, me and your President are having a meeting. I’m looking forward to it. (Don’t shake his hand)

2.荷蘭

 

 

 

 

 

學中文最難的一個部份是兩個字的詞的順序
For me, I think the hardest part is the order for two similar words.

比如說「蜜蜂」跟「蜂蜜」
Like “mi feng (bee) and feng mi (honey)”

 

 

 

 

 

他們對我來說聽起來完全一樣
Both sound exactly the same to me.

但他們的意思完全不一樣
But they are two very different things.

我就會記住很奇怪的詞語,比如說「凝脂」
I also remember some weird words like “ning zhi”.

是白居易的詩<長恨歌>裡面的一個詞語
It’s from Tang dynasty poet Bai Juyi’s The Song of Everlasting Sorrow.

它的意思就是,皮膚很美很白
It means someone’s skins are white and beautiful.

我為什麼記住這個詞?完全沒有用
I don’t know why I’d remember words that I can’t even use now.

但是會忘記最簡單的詞語,比如說拉基(垃圾)
But then I would forget about words like, “la ji” (trash).

3.法國

 

 

 

 

 

When you start learning Chinese, everything is completely different.
當你開始學中文後,所有事情都不一樣

Learning characters is hard, you have to practice everyday.
學中文字很難,必須每天練習

And the tones are hard because you need to like, practice to get them.
學聲調很難,所以你要不斷練習

I think the cultural mindest is the biggest complication for us.
我覺得學中文的文化觀念還是比較難懂的

4.澳洲

 

 

 

 

 

The grammar
中文文法

I know that sounds weird because when you first start learning Chinese.
我知道聽起來很怪,因為當你開始學中文

You think oh there’s no grammar, it’s really easy. Like you stack words on top of each other, but actually when you get to higher levels, the grammar becomes implicit grammar.
你會覺得好像沒有文法很簡單。就把字都丟到句子裡就行,可是當你唸到更高程度,你就會發現文法更難懂

It’s more intuitive almost, and it’s like this cultural kind of thing.
可能要用直覺去體會,不同語言也有差

French or Russian or Czech, there are actually particles and grammar that can help you.
法文、俄文或捷克語,文法其實都有副詞、冠詞、介系詞、連接詞來幫你學

You learn it, there are patterns, there’s conjugation, there are tenses, there are genders.
你邊學會邊發現它的模式和動詞詞型變化(過去現在未來),性別也有分

But Chinese doesn’t have any of that, so you have to just... feel it almost and it’s kind of more difficult.
但是中文並沒有全部都有那些東西,所以真的有點難學

轉至:http://www.businessweekly.com.tw/KBlogArticle.aspx?ID=13821&path=h&pnumber=1 商業週刊-不要鬧工作室

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 yaki 的頭像
    yaki

    TOEIC 攻略研習部落格

    yaki 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()