close

其實你們討厭的地方

我們台灣人自己也不太喜歡呀....

常用塑膠袋!? XD

______________

1.美國

Well, one thing I do hate about Taiwan is how they make you wear a shower cap at the water park.
我不喜歡台灣的一點是,游泳池或水上遊樂園逼你戴泳帽

Like, what am I gonna do with a shower cap, look at this! Look at this, what difference does it make?
戴泳帽防掉頭髮,但我胸毛這麼多就不會掉?

2.德國

The sound of the garbage truck.
不喜歡垃圾車音樂

Because it sounds like an ice (ceam) truck, but they don’t give you ice (ceam).
因為音樂聽起來像冰淇淋車的音樂,但他們不賣冰淇淋

They only want your garbage.
他們只收垃圾

They always use plastic bags and, for everything, for the smallest.
還有超常用塑膠袋!就算裝個小東西也用

The third thing I don’t like is, bubble tea. One of the most disgusting things I have ever tried.
第三個我不喜歡的是珍珠奶茶,我試過最嘔心的東西

3.荷蘭

It rains a lot in this country, as it does in Holland.
台灣跟荷蘭都下很多雨

But what they are doing, they are making all of the streets everywhere, they make the ground with tiles.
但是台灣很多地方都是用小磁磚來鋪在地上

If it gets even a little bit wet, you are gone.
磁磚地只要有水就很容易摔倒

4.加拿大

Taiwan is just like super humid and there are so many typhoons.
台灣超級潮濕,又很多颱風

I mean when I first got here typhoons were so exciting.
剛來台灣還對颱風感到興奮

But then you know what? After the water gets shut off and you don’t have any electricity. You don’t have any fun anymore.
但當我被停水停電之後就再也興奮不起來了

5.薩爾瓦多

為什麼每個麵包都是甜的?
Why are your bread sweet?

6.澳洲

Sometimes you know they got these things that look like a trash can on the street.
我看過很多長得像垃圾桶的東西

And I think, giving the global warming issues, why are they pumping out all of these CO2?
全球暖化,為什麼還要製造二氧化碳?

7.法國

As a non-native English speaker, I don’t like how complicated it is for us to find a job.
通常母語不是英文的老外在台不太好找工作

So when you are an English speaker,
如果你的母語是英文,

even if you are like under qualified you can atill find a job like this, like everybody can be a teacher in Taiwan as long as they are native speakers.
就算你根本沒有教師資格也可以很快在台灣找到英文老師的工作

And I don’t like that at all, cuz it’s actually a real job that you need to be qualified for.
太扯了,要當老師一定要有相關資格和經驗啊!

It’s like literally impossible for us to find something to do.
所以我們很難找到工作

Cuz when you want to do a non-teaching job, you have to have a master’s degree or two years of experiences.
如果你不想當老師,那你至少要有碩士學歷和兩年以上工作經驗

Also what I don’t like is when Taiwanese people keep asking me if I prefer Taiwan or China.
我也不喜歡台灣人一直問我想選在台灣還是中國

Like, get over it, they are two different countries.
不要問了!兩個不同國家不用比,我兩個都愛

轉至:http://www.businessweekly.com.tw/KBlogArticle.aspx?ID=13717&path=h&pnumber=1

商業週刊-不要鬧工作室

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 yaki 的頭像
    yaki

    TOEIC 攻略研習部落格

    yaki 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()